Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Sunday, March 28

Am I hungry?

I have no idea. Today I ate a two egg omelet with garden fresh salsa and a wee bit (a real wee bit - NOT a fat girl's wee bit, which we all know means 3/4th of the pack) of Mexican shredded cheese for breakfast. (BTW when I typed breakfast I accidentally typed breakfat, ha!) I had a breaded chicken breast sandwich for lunch. A small glass of milk with one scoop of ice cream for a snack. I had tortellini with vodka sauce for dinner. I have drank the hell out of water. Actually I ate the hell out of water because that's how I like it, as crushed ice. ANYWHO, I know that I shouldn't be, but I feel like I feel hungry. It might be emotional, missing the wee one and feeling bummed because I got fussed for listening to music too loud. It might be habit, because I am used to eating much more! What ever it is - I feel hungry! I don't think it's real, but I feel like the generic bag of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is screaming my name. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers