Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, April 2

As this comes closer...

I am overwhelmed and awed.
I never imagined, well I did – but it was all imagination. I fantasized and dreamed. I am happy – thrilled. I am shocked and amazed.
I am scared.
It seems like such a long road, so far from where I was. Only I am aware that it is so much closer than anyone who has not done this could ever understand. Those habits do not quit. They do not go quietly into the night. You claw your way out from under this literally enormous weight and you fight and earn EACH and EVERY ounce. Then suddenly you get to solid ground, to that dry, warm place you have been waiting for and you find out that the land is not solid, it is ever shifting sand and you will have to find a way to balance and live life at the same time.
It is scary to be so overwhelmingly vulnerable, and more than that it is scary to so directly control your own destiny.

In 5.1 pounds I will have accomplished something so incredible I almost cannot comprehend it.

1 comment:

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers