Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, June 13

Post # 1,000!

Seriously, how far have we come together? I mean - a year and a half ago I start a blog about being fat and maybe changing it. A teeny bit over a year ago I took myself, and this blog, along to a Weight Watchers meeting. In September of 2010 I made a few YouTube videos. In October I met the first, and one of the dearest, of my YouTube weight loss community (WLC) friends. In November I started running, in December I fit into the most darling dress. At the end of February I took a life changing Zumba class. In April I completed a 10K in LESS than an hour and a half. Uh, I also got married! May came and brought the loss of 100 pounds! Here we are, half way through June, and I am posting the 1,000th post! Still going strong, still happy to be here, still more and more excited every day!
Thanks for being a part of this my little lovelies! You all are so awesome I swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers