Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, February 24

Fruits & Veggies A to Z

So I think I have talked about not being a cook until recently in life. 2007, is when I got a Rachel Ray cookbook and started to learn. By 2008 I was going rouge and just trusting myself, now i think I am pretty good. I always want to start my own, but get too overwhelmed. Or I pick a cookbook up but then it’s all kinds of crap you just don’t have in your fridge or hanging around. So, knowing that Weight Watchers cookbooks are relatively easy going I picked up this one. I like it, they are simple, relatively easy and use daily produce. I figured it was a good way to get to know new fruits and veggies and to also rediscover the ones I use daily. To think outside the box.
I then decided to go for it. To go through from start to finish, and OF COURSE to blog the entire thing! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers