Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, May 21

Making the decision.

P185

So. I have fibromyalgia and that sucks. Thing is that it can suck a bit or it can suck a lot, it's up to me. There are times when I down and I have to look at my life realistically and say, "You know self, we should sit this one out. You've been pushing now let's just wade a bit." Nothing is wrong with that. Only if I let that snowball into doing nothing and going nowhere the pain grows as I rust and the yuck of life seeps in... So today I am making the decision to feel better. To get things done and to start pushing again! Yay!
I'm starting it right, with my best friend on my lap! Who's lucky? Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers