Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, May 30

Once an addict, always an addict.

That's what I have heard. I guess, as I consider it, it is true. Also, I know people always say, "All they did was change addictions." The whole 'trading drugs for Jesus' thing. That, too, is true. I say, thank God! Thank God. I am an excersice fanatic instead of a food junkie. Thank God. I am addicted to water and not to sugar! As long as I can keep those things healthy then great. I am taking steps to make sure I can. I make myself plan "no work out" days and I actively strive to perfect a healthy water schedule for myself. Maybe it is all a bit obsessive, but I was obsessed before. My skin would crawl as I itched to get away from my family and to a drive through window. My mind would reel as I attempted to craft lies in preparation of my girlfriend smelling the grease and filth that clung to my hair and clothing after spending hours gorging myself on fast food alone in my car.
Thank God. Thank God. Thank God. My family has addiction through out it's history. My family has addiction everywhere you look. Maybe I can break it, if I can't then I can at least pass along healthy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers