Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, May 20

Today's Gourmet ~ 19 May 11

I opted not to take pictures of anything other than dinner because everything was pretty much the same! I an a prety boring eater I guess (oh, my little lovies I almost made a really dirty comment right there!)
Anywho, what was I saying? Oh, yes - as much as I like to eat and cook I don't mind being repetitive during the week. My gosh, it's work! So I figure my daily videos will be mush and my only feature what I actually change. We shall see. As a woman I reserve the right to change my mind, like a million times, as always! On to dinner:

Because some might care: broccoli (2 cups @ 50 cals) w/ spray butter, pepper and sea salt; tilapia (6 oz @ 150 cals) topped w/ spinach (1/4 cup @ 25 cals) three mushrooms (12 cals) a wedge of Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese (35 cals) and crab meat (1 oz @ 30 cals) = 302
So all together a great dinner, a teeny bit higher than normal!

1 comment:

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers