Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, August 8

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I watched your 1 Year 100 Pounds update that you made a few months back.

    It was inspiring. I am totally blown away by your attention to detail (i.e. food diary) and honesty. Your sincerity really comes across well on camera (i.e. when you mentioned you "had a few fries, but not ever a whole order" I could just feel the passion and honest effort you are making!)

    It is so very very very cool to see someone achieving their weight loss goals, and it seems you have figured out it's a lifestyle change as much as anything else.

    I just started 2 days ago on my own 1 Year 100 Pound journey. I'm going to start video blogging on YouTube on Sunday (I'm going to do it once a week).

    Please keep inspiring and sharing with the world, you are so very close to your final goal (you mentioned you might go down to 125), at any rate, no matter what you choose to do, you are a star, a goal-accomplisher, and I bet you feel even more alive these days to share with your significant other and family, which is why we're all here, right!?

    Thanks for sharing!
    Ryan Yewell
    (p.s. I am following you on Twitter now under the 1Year100Pounds name, that's me :) I swear I didn't steal it from your idea, I registered the site last year and just recently decided to get off my butt and do something about it. So I don't have a blogger blog, but I do blog on my site if you are ever curious, but I know you're busy!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers