Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, August 27

Weekly Meeting (Wk 67)

Some might think that this is done. I am, after all, at LIFETIME. Alas, my goal was not LIFETIME, but my personal goal weight was 127. I am starting to think I will not like that weight and will wind up happier at 135. A part of me wants to stop, not for lack of ability or being tired of the journey but because I am truly happy with my body and skin and do not want to lose more weight. I want my tummy tuck and I want to firm up some muscle, but weight wise I think I would not like to lose more. The thing that keeps this going, the thing that makes me unable to just stop and not get to 127 is that I have achieved each goal and I am a little scared of what will happen if I let myself “off the hook” on this one.
This week I was aiming for a .4 loss at the most and weighed in down 1.4 – for a weight of 135.2!!! Wow, just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers