Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Sunday, January 9

Today was a 9.

Whew, girls! It has been a day – a 9 day! Not for a bunch of frilly reasons, but for hard core life reasons. I didn’t get to the gym or any workout done. I did get to the grocery store and I did get my girls Nix’ed. As in I had to treat them both because the little little had knits and BUGS in her blond hair. MoMo was knit and bug free, but I treated to be sure and to prevent them running to her as we leave them with no place safe to go. I was overwhelmed and upset and feeling like I could NEVER get everything rolling. (Not to mention, despite KNOWING that lice happen and the clean children get them and that we are great parents, it is hard not to feel guilty when your kid has flippin’ bug in her hair.) Still, after a quick call to Mimi the mother guru I was off to Walgreens where THANK GOD all the lice treatments we on serious sale! I came home and gave the honey do list to Be and she was lovely about getting it all done, making sure the kids had clean bedding and all I had to do was treat and pick. No small task, but nothing compared to if I had to do it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers