Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, January 10

Tracking!

So this is what my tracker looks like these days. I put my caloric goal at the top and then note the calories of each food instead of the time eaten. As I pre-planed this day I am Xing the foods in the next column as I consume them.
The second picture is what I do at the start of each new week. I mark my loss from the week before and I go online with the new weight to get an idea of my new caloric needs and goals.





When I get better at planning my workout I am going to write out a plan for the week. Thing is that lately I write a plan and get very bothered when it does not come to fruition, so I feel like it is better to just let it go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers