Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, July 6

July Challenge: Week 1, # 3

Tuesday I went to the gym. I have not really been feeling well. I have been unable to drive myself to work and if I was there I would be unable to work as my vision comes and goes. Also, I feel faint and sick suddenly and have to lay down. Due to this I only “work out” at the gym or Zumba. These are places where I can push or relax as I see fit and where people are everywhere in case I do go down.
It’s sad as I really mis Pia (my bike) but it’s much to dangerous to ride her as blacking out could cause great injury. :(
So on Tuesday I ran a mile and a half and then felt so ill I sat for a while before doing an easy 20 minutes on the elliptical. It took over an hour to feel some what “normal” again and about three to six before the blur to my sight was gone. :( They say keep moving and I must, I know that allowing myself to fold under this will only cause me greater strain, but it’s hard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers