Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, November 3

Forget what they say about Prada.


The devil wears white chocolate. Did you also know that the bitch is made of the finest ice cream, sweet, delicate and so willing to melt in your mouth. Can you tell that my devil is a sexually desirable snack food. God I just hope she is a lesbian, the only think worse that seeing her calorie content would be finding out she's straight and I am going to spend my life in a sick longing. I can't compare it to anything in my life, all my major crushes (famous and "real" life) are either lesbians, bi or easy - so theoretically I'm in.
Anyway, today I started my scientifically sanctioned bitch week today - so, even though I am NOT a choco-whore I was dying. I bought a white chocolate Magnum ice cream bar thing. Excuse me while I orally orgasm once again! O-fuck-yes-yes-yes-thank-you-yes, that thing was the singular most sexy and full filling ice cream sex I have ever had. Maybe it's because I don't get around too much, but whatever -I am in love.

(Caloric-ly this sweet girl will hit you up at 250; WW points 7. You wont count or care as you lose yourself in her amazing body!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers