Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, November 2

WTF is this challenge? (You may ask.)

Well, I will tell you my pretty!
Like a ga-billion years ago when we got our Wii (haha, we got our Wii, ha – oh, alright, my gosh, get over yourself) I took the Wii Fit personal test and I was like 76 – for real. I couldn’t even do the short jog with out dying. I did surprise myself with my ability to hula-hoop, though even that left me gasping and cramping. I left the Wii for my DSI-saturated-fat-and-blubber phase.
Then, a little less than a year and a half ago – when I was tiger blood winning on Weight Watchers – I took it again and for out that I was 65 Wii years old. You can imagine my complete elation, I could have floated if not for the over plumped body I was rocking. I squealed like a piglet at slop time. Don’t pretend you don’t know the noise we all make at a buffet.
Then tonight, as I (TMI) self pleasured so that I could keep my goal of an orgasm a day during my birthday month moving forward I thought, with dramatic flare befitting one such as myself, “WHY NOT SET UP A WII FITNESS CHALLENGE THAT WILL SPAN THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF YOUR 31st YEAR?” Wherein I do the fitness test on the 1st and the 15th (loosely dated) and I work on the training on days I don’t take to the gym or ZUMBA for my life!
Thus, this goal was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers