Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, November 29

November Challenge: Week "between months", # 1

Monday.
I hooped for 15 minutes and then did hard core Zumba for ten. Cooled down for 25 minutes and then hooped for 15 minutes and “Zumba” for ten. I say “Zumba” because in reality I was (TMI WARNING) stripping and grinding my wife, still a work out – a fun one! Oh, in the spirit of TMI I guess I will mention that I feel like I am pretty good at the (self invented?) art of strip hooping! That’s right, in my bedroom – which is in no way big enough to hoop – I sexy hooped (grinded and got dirty, club dancing style all while hooping) and then was struck by the thought, “I can so get this shirt off and keep the hoop going!” I did, at first the banana didn’t even realize what was happening. Then the only logical though that could possibly follow, “I could SO get my bra off and keep this hoop going!” AND I DID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers