Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, November 15

B2P 7 day mini challenge: Day 3 (First day at work, running commentary!)

5:30 - Hit snooze and then decide that I am not about to get up this lovely, cozy, rainy morning and workout. Turn alarm off.
6:30 - Get up and move the littles around a bit to get them waking up.
7:00 - With Pokemon blaring and both littles dressed I start their lunch, and decide to pack mine also - what fun!
8:30 - Get to work, late. Somehow I have the amazing ability to waste time like a champ! Clock in and first thing I do is fill two water bottles. I am ready! Second thing I do is start the "running commentary" as this will be the tool I turn to when I feel week!
9:01 - Now, see, this is boredom hungry - I think. No, might be real. I had a yogurt this morning because I opened it by squeezing it in the fridge door and I could not think of a way to bring it to work without making a hella mess. Maybe I am hungry because usually I would have my yogurt now. Might just be routine kicking in. Either way, I guess I will drink my first bottle of water and take my vitamins and then I can eat breakfast at first break!
10:06 - I am warming my breakfast! Yum!
10:20 - OMG! You guys this breakfast is the bomb! I am using more points than I would normally, but I want to be full and plan very few snacks! I am eating a burger from last night, with the mushrooms, on an English muffin, so yum!
11:51 - I have my lunch set up and on a plate in front of me (well, to the side really.) I added 24 pretzels which calculate to 2 points BUT are like only 5 calories from 3 points so I am charging 3 points for them. As part of my B2P boot camp I am to finish my water and then wait ten minutes before I can eat lunch. :D Almost done with the water!
11:53 - Done! Waiting... waiting... (Okay, you get the picture!) When I do eat my goal is to make it last 20 minutes or more!
12:03 - Starting lunch if I could get off the effin' phone. See, this is why eating at your desk kinda sucks!
12:38 - Just finished lunch, mainly because the world sucks and I had to take a break a freak out! Still, making lunch last goal completed!
1:16 - Emotional eating is nagging at me. I am upset and I want to feast.
1:45 - I did it, I ate my FiberPlus bar! BOO!
2:45 - With the issue cleared up I realized that my bar was gone and so for evening break I am eating a Light n' Fit yogurt that I froze the other day!
3:51 - Feeling good and strong! Happy and ready to go home and face the Toostie rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers