Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, November 17

B2P 7 day mini challenge: Day 5 (A day at work, running commentary.)

8:53 - Just got my water! Yeah! I have these little sugarless coffee cakes, but they are four points so I might just wait on them.
9:15 - I am kind of dying for something to eat and at this point it's like a million years before 9:30 break. In fact the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that my boss' wife is sitting here and I KNOW I can't go toast my waffles infront of her.
9:30 - ♥ is making my waffles and I am taking my vit-y-mens!
9:57 - Oh, the beautiful feeling that my tummy has at this point. Bliss!
11:02 - Yogurt, because honestly all I can think of is the vegan burger I am going to have for lunch. I don't really suffer from the food boredom that so many talk about - when I like something I will eat it again and again! And again!
12:12 - I just sat down and have yet to take a bite. These little Morning Star Vegan burgers are so good that I am actually making myself work for it! (To say I am making myself drink at least half my water and go SLOW and enjoy it!) 20 minute lunch goal starts now!
12:26 - I have but a few bites left and already I am sad. This is such a good meal! As I write this I chew the last bit, I feel okay with the fact that my burger didn't take 20 to eat because I know I took my time, drank water and enjoyed the moment!
1:06 - A co-worker just said that my face looks "completely different and much better." I am trying to absorb the compliment and leave the bitch slap. A-hole!
1:25 - Confession: I just ate a pack of Pringle's Pretzel Stix just because. True story.
2:02 - Falling asleep.
3:15 - Took a snooze at afternoon break. Had a yogurt when I work up and now I am snacking on pretzels. WHAT? I needed salt!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. Can't stop laughing. I love the running commentary, it's like I have a front row seat. Take the compliment, people are stupid sometimes. She probably still has the taste of her own shoe lingering on her tongue.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers