Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, November 16

B2P 7 day mini challenge: Day 4 (A day at work, running commentary!)

10:15 - I had not set this up and I regret that. Took some time to sign into Twitter on my iPhone and now I have a feed running at the top of my blog - yay! Just finished breakfast, sushi! Yum! Just to my vitamins and am working on my first bottle of water. I screwed up last night by not going to sleep! Boo!
10:45 - I am having a real hard time remembering if I took my vitamins, or if I forgot them! Yikes! Guess I will just go ahead and take them, one double dose can hurt. Right?
12:09 - Lunch started ten minutes ago and I warmed a vegan burger. (The patty, not the bun.) I still have a wee bit to my first bottle of water, so I am on like my third cup. I have to do better than this!
12:13 - Making lunch last is harder today, I think it is because I am tired! MUST go to sleep on time tonight!
12:28 - Finished my water and refilled! (That is usually where I fail - the whole refill.) I managed to make my lunch last roughly 15 minutes, so I am happy. Now, I just need to keep myself from snacking, which as I fall asleep I feel I need to do! I am soooo tired!
1:50 - Got pretzels. Am. So. Tired.
2:55 - I just woke up from a nap, shhh! Going to grab a yogurt and try to shake the sleepy!
3:52 - OMG! I am SOOOO hungry! Potatoes tonight, with zesty soup over them. I can hardly weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers