Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, November 10

November Challenge: Week 2, # 1

This has been shameful! Down right shameful! I got my head out of the clouds today. I shook it off, and I got a flippin’ grip. I am not expecting immediacy – though that would be nice – and I know that only I can constantly evolve for myself and constantly adjust myself and my routine. It is natural to want to stick to what works, but in life things change and you either change with them or get left behind. So today I choose to change!
I present to you the first non-suckage workout in way too long – 30 minutes; 230 calories burned; 6.586 miles biked!!!! I’m back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers