Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, November 3

New reward list!

So this was my old rewards list:
50 pounds – my love bag!
55 pounds – my choice of the Monster High dolls – I love Frankie!
60 pounds – blue PaperJamz guitar
65 pounds – PaperJamz amp
70 pounds – PaperJamz drums
75 pounds – another Monster High doll
Along with that I also got a new Kindle Christopher Moore book every week that I worked out. Only I decided I really want a reborn doll by a pricey artist and now I am putting all this $$$ towards that.
I already got my LOVE bag – LOVE it! But, for the next it goes like this:
55 pounds – $20 in doll fund
60 pounds – $25 in doll fund
65 pounds – $15 in doll fund
70 pounds – $20 in doll fund
75 pounds – $25 in doll fund
Instead of having a new Kindle book every week I work out I am putting 10 dollars to my doll! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers