Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, November 18

B2P 7 day mini challenge: Day 6 (A day at work, running commentary.) (More like a b*tch session.)

11:38 - Uh, someone tell me why I had a great morning. I got the kids off and picked up a Subway breakfast and STILL got to work 16 minutes before normal. I walked in here happy to be here and TODAY my boss decided to be a jack hole! Why is it 11:39 and I am JUST getting this started? Grrr! Stomp. Okay, I am out of steam. I just can't seem to keep a petty rant going these days. I must just be a being of love and light, or maybe I am simply growing up. Wouldn't that be a hoot!
What? Oh, yeah, to the food! Subway breakfast, water (not as much as I should have had) and a mid-morning snack of wheat waffles sans syrup! Yum! I am a crack head when it comes to spray butter and I swear any food I can give a good spray down without looking way too strange is high on my list!
12:09 - Lunch, and water! Must drink more water! Oh, and while we are talking about it I am going to pause... and I ook my vitamins!
12:52 - I am not hungry, on the contrary, I am very satified - and yet, all I can think is, "What of dinner?" I have turkey that I HAVE to cook, but maybe I will freeze it and go the way of breakfast for dinner! Yay!
1:40 - Eating pretzels instead of drinking water because I am out and can not leave my desk until this job it done. This sucks, I am still thirsty!
2:49 - Hi, Nari!
2:50 - Filled my water and ran to the bathroom. I hate days when I feel like a slave at my desk. I like the ones where I get to wonder a bit a whole lot more. I just ate my Fiber One yogurt! So yum. After I get to roll out early today so this might very well be my last post of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I agree with you, because Subway is my go to place when I want a fast food style fix (it actually tastes better than actual fast food anyway) and doesn't entirely demolish all of my better efforts throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers