Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, May 25

For the record:

I would like it known that while I do play with how I write things such as "realz" and "ba-nono" or "ass-paragas" I do know how to speak and to write literately. My spelling often leaves more to be desired, however I am a fan of spell check. I am a mother and I don't regularly say cuss words at the diner table. (I admit to the occasional slip, where you slap your forehead and say a no-no word.)
We are adults and this, though, is my blog and it's about a very serious subject. I am a food addict and I am really working hard this time. My blog allows me to make fun, be stupid, forget the motherly responsibility and just take a light hearted, sometimes foul mouthed, often obsessive approach to the fight of my life - for my life.
I have been a blogger for years, and I have blogged some very serious issues in my life. I blogged the journey of discovery that led to coming out as a lesbian to my family and friends. I blogged my heartache as I struggled in the months and years after Katrina. I blogged one of the most horrendous breakups and the most emotionally unstable time of my life. In those times my family and friends were the only thing more important than my blogs, my blogs were my emotional outlet. I have no idea why I didn't think to use such a powerful tool in my fight against addiction, ill health and obesity, but I am glad I am now. Blogging my WW weight loss journey has led me to finding other really amazing bloggers putting up the good fight and I have found their stories inspirational and truly amazing.
So, if my french offends I truly don't mean it to, it's just my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers