Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, May 26

Thank you, I know, I rock!

So, I got a little fancy with the duck tape the other night and I covered my WW points tracker/calculator/weigh in booklet. It really turned out great and it has benefits. What I didn't know at the time was that this little bookie is to last a year and two weeks. (Back note: Paying the price of weekly meetings this book would cost me - $636; if i switched to a monthly pass it would be - roughly $529. Guess who is switching that shit!) So it's good that I taped him all up! Yay! I want to work on a label and such, but right now I am enjoying the lovely gray/silver of the tape of duck. I am also trying to decide if I need to keep it clean and simple so that my stickers can go on the cover or if I just want to keep the stickers on my outside outer clear baggie keeper thing. (Back note: GoB's little orange capped head in the back ground! So sweet!) Below is what the above used to look like.GRRR!!! On another fucking back note: I fucking hate blogging from work - I can not make this POS computer load father fucking pictures for the life! Ahrgrrah! (That was the insanely animalistic rawr of aggravation I am feeling at this point. BTW.) Stupid work computers! And, I KNOW, I am at work but part of being a good worker is being a happy worker and blogging makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers