Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, May 25

On a side note:

(Like what the hell is that crap? "On a side note." As apposed to what? A front note? A back note?) That's what we are going with, you and I, from now on. Or, until I forget.
On a back note: the little fish at the bottom are real fun to feed, but they seem a bit lackadaisical. Not a true representation of what fatties like myself would really be like if we lived in a pool and were waiting for some dear stranger to find our small piece of cyber-whatnot and throw a bit of snack in just for the fun of it. However, if you take a moment and let them settle and then drop just one teeny bit in - they turn to tiny orcas and kill like only two kinds of women can. The first, a bunch of us foodies after a week of healthy eating, and the second, a group of forty-something year old single women at a friends wedding right after the bride pitches that POS crappy your-just-going-to-pitch-it bouquet over her head.
It's sad and a wee bit hilarious. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers