Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, May 28

Little Tokyo ♥ ~ Today's Gourmet

Tonight we went to eat at a fabu little place that serves both sushi (I love) and hibachi, which I had never done. It was a really fun show and the food was great, a little hard to track point wise, because I wasn't able to measure everything. So as I figured it it went like this: Clear soup, should be 0 (I charged myself 1); house salad, 0 (1); assorted veggies 0 (2); 1/2 cup shrimp, 1 (2); 1/2 cup lobster, 1 (2); 8 medium scallops, 2 (4); noodles, 5 (3); steamed rice, 2 (2). I added points for the cooking in oil and butter. The seafood was divine and the noodles are good, however everything is cooked in the same butter mix with the same seasoning so it all has the same taste. Gets a wee bit overwhelming at some points. I only ate half of my noodles and half my rice. It was a great time, not something I will crave, which at this point, let's face it, that's a good thing! (Neat little salad dressing trick is to dip your fork in the dressing just a touch so that every bite has flavor, this is why my salad was 1 instead of 0, BTW. Also, if for you the salad is all about the dressing because you don't like the taste of salad try different types, they really do taste different and some are good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers