Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, May 28

Rewards ~ and the Rewarded!

I recently read a sweet blog called But You Have Such A Pretty Face and the writer had her weight loss rewards posted. I have talked about rewards. I am going to shop. I feel a bit guilty of that because I am spending money on WW after all, but I have a wonderful partner (GoB) and she has been adamant that I do go to WW that I spend money on myself and that I reward, reward, reward. With that in mind I post this link to the bag that I will have as part of my 100 pound weight loss celebration. (I tried to pilfer a picture but they go that locked up like the good stuff!) I dare not say it will be my 50 pound reward AND I kid you not when I lose 100 pound I will be a NUT and the credit cards will feel my love!
Seriously, though, I think that this is the real deal and I am happy that I feel like I have a say. I have decided that as long as I am going to WW and doing well I am going to get pedicures as often as I feel I need to. (At least until I am skinny enough to comfortably paint my own toes. Even then, maybe!) Because at WW you take your shoes off to jump on the scale and I so do not want my Shrek feet scaring off the other ladies! You dig?
So what's your carrot? (The thing you dangle in front your face to get things done.) Your reward, and when do you get it?
It's this bag only in HOT pink! LOVE is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers