Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Sunday, May 30

Shopping!

BigLots! Baby! We hit up the food section for an assortment of fun pastas and sauces and snacks - point finder worked extra hard! Just the other day the GoB said she wanted to try Dance Dance Revolution but didn't like the idea of investing an ass load of money and then BAM we see it in the Lot of Big for less than sixteen dollars. Awesome. I also scored some random books for fifty cents a piece, making them less than the seventy-fie cent books I scooped up at the world's raunchiest thrift store. (Truly!)
My mother has been having foot trouble that only a nice pair of wedges can soothe (I know, princess feet!) So when the GoB found name brand Crocs wedges we snatched those for ten dollars and MiMi is happy!
We scooped up a salad spinner because the GoB was just saying that she wanted one and we got to use it already. Yep, today we had a friend from work over and we had lettuce for our burgers. We also had salads for dinner. None of that got captured in picture, however. I had an off day, we slept well past eleven and entertained all day until late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Followers