Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, December 25

The Christmas gift that keeps on giving...

So, I am a very lucky little girl and I talk about that ALL the time. Right now, though, I am talking about the fact that my boss (who I love) loves me! So for Christmas I got a 25 dollar gift card to Barnes & Noble. Now this WOULD be amazing, but for the fact that I only read on my Kindle - I know, I know. Right not I am trying to get through a ACTUAL book that my mother passed along to me. It's good, a Jackie O. book, but I feel like a total klutz trying to deal with a real book! Anywho, I went to Barnes & Nobles website - because I am nothing if not an AMAZING on-line shopper! I stumbled along magazine subscriptions. Then I thought, "Do you even know how long it has been since I had a good mag?" I used to pick up the gossip rags, but that information is free and available faster on-line. I used to read the fashion mags, but only 'cause my sister had them around. I used to read HeavyMetal, but that just isn't me anymore. So I looked around a bit and came up with these:4 Hi Fructose art magazines over the year starting in January. 12 Interview magazines monthly starting in February. 6 Complex magazines bi-monthly starting in March. 12 Philadelphia magazines starting either February or March! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers