Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, December 13

Gym # 2.

There is literally nothing I liked, at all. The people there were rude and a little mean, the place was SO full I felt I was choking, the walls were mirrors and beige, the music was not on, the TV’s are strangely placed so I couldn’t check the scores or see ESPN, the energy is stuffy and weird. At gym number one there is flow, bright colors, and what I really like is that cardio is upstairs so the people up there are not BSing, they are pushing themselves to out of breath. At this gym the weight lifter are all over the place, right at your back flexing in the mirrors you are running into and talking load and laughing strange. Ugh. I came home and told Be that I couldn’t run. I went there KNOWING what I was capable of and KNOWING what I want out of a gym visit and just could not get comfortable there. I could not imagine if that was the first place I went, I probably never would have discovered running and I certainly would not have tried another gym!
This is repetitive, so if you read my other goals or my blog you have already read this:
I hate it. It is small and the treadmills literally face a wall of mirrors, so you run facing yourself. To make it worse, directly behind the treadmills are the weight machines where you sit and pull down – staring right at your backside as you walk/run. I could not lose myself, there I was staring back at me every time you glance up! I could not zone out because there was nothing in front of me to look at. Ugh and blah! I hated it. I think I am going to join my original gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers