Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, December 24

December Challenge: Week 3, # 4

So this was technically yesterday as it is 12:56 in the morning on Christmas eve! I went to the gym, though I almost did not. I am very sore from yoga and the hard (but soooo good) run I had yesterday and still I went. After starting I knew things were different today than they have been in a long time! My legs were exploding in pain, not fibro or erythema pain, workout pain! I modified my expectations, walking at 3.8 mph and running at 4.5 mph – for five, then three, then three with walking breaks! It was nice to feel, however uncomfortable. It means that yoga really was a challenge and that it worked something not usually worked, which is always good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers