Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, December 16

How to join a gym!

"I FLIPPING LOVE my gym!"

How I did it:

Well, I was too freaked to go myself so I got Be, my GF, to go with one day when we didn't have the kids. We just walked in and expected to pay like five bucks to use the gym for a day, but come to find out they (and most gyms) give away free trials so we signed up! over the next ten days I went as often as I could and decided that I wanted to join. Only Be wanted me to try other gyms and make sure I liked that one the best. I went to another local gym and hated it! I hated the layout, the clicks, the whole energy and I felt like I might cry. I came home and said, "Thank God I did not go there first, because i would never have gone to another!"
Moral of that story: CHECK OUT MORE THAN ONE!!!! Because while they all have buff gym bunnies who may be a little intimidating at first, there are nice people willing to help at some, and that high school nerd-jock feeling does not exist in each gym!

It took me 3 weeks.

It made me So happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers