Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, December 13

PointsPlus: Week 1, day 3 - the food.

I decided not to take a picture of my breakfast this morning because it was oat meal and that just looked like eww when I took a gander through the lens. Also, I had a yogurt. Fun! Breakfast was 5 pp pts. and would have been 3.

Lunch: big lunch today. I am a sucker for falafel and come to find out tzatziki sauce is REALLY low in points so I used the left over as salad dressing. What fun! 18 pp pts. (would have been 14 pts.)



Dinner: this is a recipe I have worked on twice. It is a portabella mushroom cap stuffed with extra lean ground turkey and then topped with fresh baby spinach, red sauce and Italian style finely shredded cheese. 6 pp pts. (would have been 6 pts.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers