Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, September 15

Adaptation.

I have a new, and a bit strict, approach to food. It might wind up sticking for life (because it works so well) but I only intended it to be the next two months. Basically I drink my V8 in the early morning with my vitamins (8:30ish) and eat my breakfast at break time (9:30ish) then lunch is something light and small – WW bar, yogurt, fruit – (12-12:30ish) another small snack at afternoon break and then dinner (6-8ish) and I have a yogurt in the late evening because I like a small snack with my nighttime TV.
Okay, all that said so that I can say this: today GoB brought me Subway breakfast. My first thought was – I will keep it for later. Then it would be gross, so I ate it and re-did my food schedule. I was really tripping over this shifting because I am scared that EVERYTHING will slip away from me if I am not perfect. I know that isn’t true, and to help get over that I decided to go ahead and eat my breakfast and work it out. I can do this. I am strong and I am killing this life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers