Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, September 30

Sing-a-ma-jigs! (And other wonderful things!)

It is no secret that I am having a rough week. Needing to refocus and commit to myself and get OVER the whole pity party I am throwing. So, I decided that since every good party needs presents this one does too! (As you may know if you follow me here or read my blog..) I am a fool for my little grade school rewards. 5 pound stickers – BRAVO stickers – key chains, those things make my hot. (Appeal to my inner child.) I came up with a few, not too costly rewards!
45 pounds – Sing-a-ma-jig (Red, though blue is my favorite color I like the red ones voice better.) I KNOW that they look like a a toddler toy, but they are awesome and they have little teeth in their mouth AND they sing!
50 pounds – my love bag!
55 pounds – my choice of the Monster High dolls – I love Frankie!
60 pounds – blue PaperJamz guitar
65 pounds – PaperJamz amp
70 pounds – PaperJamz drums
75 pounds – another Monster High doll
I know that seems like a lot but as I go forward and weight loss takes longer those little gifts will be stretched over a few weeks.
Yay!
(Back to life, back to reality…) Let the games, uh – re-begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers