Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, September 24

Eh, I think I stumbled a bit.

Not with eating. I mean this week is not as clean as last, but I have been doing very well and have not used my extra 35 points at all! Yippie. Thing is my personality sucked this week. I even stopped doing videos and blogging (wait, I am an ass.) I have said that this whole thing depends on something else and still I forgot. I eat better when I work out. I work out better when I blog. I blog better in combo with the videos. I do videos after I work out. See – all of it contributes to the well oiled machine I want to be!
Stand up! Stand up, LittleFAT, and fight this fight! (I should have said.) Trudge onward – move forward! (I should have done.) Instead I wound up here, at the bottom of this dump hole where I allowed myself to sink. Must. Move. Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers