Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Friday, September 24

Today is a 6.

I am nothing if not bipolar! Let it never be said that I am a woman who doesn’t know how to throw a good mood swing! Yesterday I was in full drama mode, attack and then insist you are the victim, that is what I always say (when I am being a completely insane idiot like yesterday.)
I have been a bit on edge because my hands hurt (I think we are on the verge of a diagnosis) and I haven’t been able to write much – it’s all video and quick notes. Blah, blah, blah. Better clear up before November because I am writing a novel this November. I want people to do it with me, so drop a little note to me and let me know if you are interested – www.nanowrimo.org – for more info.
Okay, tooties, why the low number? I am angry with me for the break down and I am pretty sure it goes hand in hand with not working out in the early morn! That’s right, I just bunked out this week. I ate okay but I sucked the big donkey one when it came to working it. Oh well, tomorrow it all starts anew.
Would be an 8, but Lou is leaving for Mi’s house. Sadness, despair. I shall take me to a movie tonight and forget my absolute solitude. (Well, absolute except for GoB and Nate!) (Speaking for those two I am in need of a rename for them – Nate is now Putt and GoB is now, hmm need to think on that.)
Toot-a-loo, kids, toot-a-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers