Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, September 11

Changing it up a wee bit.

Okay, so I clearly got lost along the way. That’s alright – I am, after all, human. Though I think it’s time to redirect myself. Re-infuse my work outs. Tonight I plan on making a few more playlist and tweaking the one I have. It really helps me kick ass.
I also think I might move from the individual tracker to the 3 month journal. For now I am going to use both. (Slow to warm to change, as always.) I am making the move because WW changed the weekly trackers and it really bothers me. Yikes. Also, now that I have been on plan for so long I thought it would be fun to stream line my history. Right now I keep them all and if I touch them they usually fall into a pile and I have to re-order them.
It’s just a thought at this point. I am not sure I will like the journal, I hated it last time I did the journal. I am just looking to change it up.
I have an UNofficial goal of twenty pounds in the next ten weeks. It’s not realistic, but it is possible. If I did that I would be under 200 pounds for my birthday! Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers