Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, February 7

By suggestion: The fur babies!

Kenny was a rescue cat that we adopted as a very young kitten for my daughter when she was two an a half, roughly six months before hurricane Katrina hit. His personality was a little wrecked by the stress of the storm and all the moving around. When we moved into the house he took about a month to feel secure and start coming out of his shell. Once Darius moved in he started playing and living the kitten-hood he missed.



Darius moved in after I has already paid for Lir. She just showed up and moved in. For a while she was our only indoor/outdoor cat. After a fight that left some other cat very bloodied and Dari with an infection we moved her indoors full time.



My baby boy. I lived and breathed Siamese cats for years. I knew I wanted my first to be male and blue point. After finding the most amazing breeder I knew I would get one. Two years later Lir was born and three months later he came home. He is a Romeo!



Less than a year later my amazing fiancé bought me Molly. Molly is a seal point. She is my love.



We used to have two dogs. Eli and Olive. My heart hurts if I go into detail, but due to allergies that Lizzy (my oldest) and Lir had we had to adopt them out. They went to live with friends who kept them both, always evacuate with pets and we trust to give them back if anything were to happen. Lizzy could breathe better (as could Lir) but she was heart broken. So went back to the lady we got Molly from and adopted Ruby, her chocolate point sister.



2 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute! I grew up with siamese cats in my home as well.. they are my mom's absolute favorites! We've adopted all our animals from local animal shelter's. I love all your kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two cats (mixed breeds) and two dogs (Yorkie-Poo and a German Shepard). I love them all sooooo much and have never been able to imagine life without pets. Your babies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers