Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, February 15

February Challenge: Week 3, # 3

Well, let me tell you what the last eight months taught me. Ready? Having a flare up is kind of like being preggers when it comes to exercise. It seems okay to continue to doing what I am used to, but it is NOT the time to push or try to add to my current routine. So today I went to the gym knowing that a run was questionable, a jog was more what I had my mind set on. Bam! All the treadmills are taken, WHY? So I schlepped over to the elliptical, which now that I have done it I plan on hitting it a bit more often, I mounted and started to go of it. Within five minutes I was sweating and my legs were SCREAMING. Of course that is when some dude jumped off the treadmill and I scrambled to get over there, but by that time the hope of jogging had been burned away by the elliptical monster.
I must say, I have changed – instead of pissing off and going home I set it at 3.8 mph (that makes my short little stumps practically run) and I hit that b*tch with a passion!
Yay!

1 comment:

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers