Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, February 15

Zumba! The Wii game.

I just got this Saturday. See when I got my new car I had "cleaned" out my old one and what was trash got tossed and what was actually needed went on the couch waiting to get sorted! Well, I finally went through all that and I found a bunch of cat flea crap that I had bought at WallyWorld. When I bought it it was all half price and then I decided not to use it and meant to return it. Six months later I finally did and when I went to return it I tried telling her that I did't have my receipt and that I paid half price. She told me because I didn't have a receipt I could only return for what the product cost now. Now they are full price so I got back forty some-odd dollars. Money to burn. Fun. I had just tucked it away as I walked through the videos and I was like, "Wait! What about the Zumba game?" There you go! I will review it as soon as I actually use it! Yay!
Update: as I tweeted a second ago - the Zumba video game review will be up on YouTube tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers