Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, February 8

Today is a 7.

I am down. Not out, but very down.
My legs are hurting – bad. I have a feeling I need to take a break. Rest up. I don’t want to, I want to pull a Forest Gump and RUN! :( I think I might have a real injury as well as a Fibro flare up. Yuck. The doctor wrote me two new scripts - one for the stiffness in the muscles and one for the arthritis. This is the thing the arthritis one is WAY too much to be a part of our monthly budget - even if it works. I almost don't want to take it. What if it works and then I have to live knowing life could be better, but we can't afford it. No, thanks anyway. :) Even if I gave up my gym and WW it would still be a stretch. (Yeah, and I have insurance - they just don't feel the need to cover all medication.)

1 comment:

  1. I have RA myself and mostly just deal with the pain since the meds seem either too pricey or have way too many side effects. Mostly, I tend to use a heating pad for my aches and pains, which really helps...at least it helps where the heating pad makes contact and as long as i don;t move.

    Best of luck and take it easy until your body is ready. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers