Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, March 1

Balsamic Garlic Chicken

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Mediterranean Inspired Balsamic Garlic Chicken.
It recieves a B on caloriecount.com and here is the info on it:
Calories 250
Total Fat 4.0g
Saturated Fat 1.4g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 540mg
Total Carbohydrates 37.9g
Dietary Fiber 5.9g
Sugars 7.1g
Protein 20.1g
Vitamin A 10% • Vitamin C 6% Calcium 6% • Iron 9%

Indiviual componets:
Vegies - good, not over cooked and not mushy.
Noodles - perfectly done.
Sauce - balsamic - like a light salad dressing, but a darker rue to it.

Overall meal:
Another prefectly cooked meal, refreshing and if this happens again tomorrow I might just say you can count on it! The sauce is good, not something I would usually consider Mediterranean, I really enjoy Mediterranean - not that I didn't enjoy this - I DID! Just not your typical Mediterranean flavor. I would eat it again, it was really good - I even enjoy the amount of sauce, not too much or too little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers