Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Saturday, March 26

Took my daughter on RIDES!!!

91.7 pounds later and I took my daughter on every ride she
wanted to go on. She is amazing and not much scares her, so we went on a lot.
Maybe it’s wrong, but I couldn’t help but compare my size to the people in line
and on rides. Last time I went on rides (and JUST BARELY fit) I was easily the
largest person I saw attempting to ride rides. Not today. On every ride there
were plenty of people MUCH larger than me riding and I was not worried I would
be turned away due to my girth!

We had so much fun; we are planning our next trip to a
festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers