Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, October 14

The list(s):

For me, spiritually:
World Religions 101
New Age Movement: Spiritual Enlightenment
Metaphysics 101
Angels 101: History, Religion, Spiritualism and You (Angel Healing)
Wicca 101 (Wicca Witchcraft & Magick: The Essentials)
Meditation 101
Dream Interpretation 101
Working with Your Animal Allies, Teachers and Totems (Finding Your Animal Teachers)
Chakras 101
Reiki 1st Degree (Reiki 2nd Degree, Reiki Attunements, Reiki Essentials, Reiki Hand Placements)
Energy Healing
Self Hypnosis 101: Reshaping Your Reality
Tarot Cards 101
Introduction to Dowsing – A Better Way of Life
The Runes
Reading Tea Leaves for Fun and Profit

For my interest:
Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding
Kinesics 101 – Learn to Read Body Language
Feng Shui 101
Life Coaching 101

For home schooling:
Stress Management 101
Nutrition 101
Behavior Management 101
Building Self Esteem
Child Psychology 101
Solution Focused Parenting with Difficult Teens
Counseling Psychology 101
Conflict Resolution 101
Lifetime Wellness 101
Wellness Coaching 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers