Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Tuesday, October 12

Today had a range - and it's only 11:45 in the morning.

So I got up today and I would have rated the day a 9 – hot lovin’ last night and a fair night’s sleep – I woke up and decided that a nice dress up day was in order. So, I cleaned the cat boxes, put out the trash and picked out a dress. I put on my dress and heels, fixed my hair and supplied the kids with sock, hair dos and breakfast. Then, out the door. Of course when we got to the starting of my car the day slide to a resounding 4, because Johnny Stevens had a dead battery. Hmmm, okay. Call for help from roadside assistance, find out it will be an hour walk back in and change into jeans and a tee. Then I decide to use this time to clean out my car, cool. We clean out the car and the assistance arrives a half hour early; the day just became a 6. Get the kids to school, without turning off the ignition, and fill my gas tank, without turning off the ignition. (That last one isn’t the smartest move, but in a pinch where you will not be able to restart the engine – go for it!) Arrive at AutoWorld (not the real name) and go in to find out that there are no guys working. Oh-kaayyy. Get the tiniest woman in the world to help find a new battery and find out that my old one it still under warranty so I get money towards a new battery. What would have been 84.99 plus tax becomes 31.01 with tax – yay. The day is now a lovely 8!
And so it is, my lovelies that in four hours I got more done than I usually do in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers