Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, October 25

Today is a 7.

I am tired. Very. I am working out tonight and I am going to dancing with baby Lou. (Who, while she doesn’t mind being called little Lou, cannot stand being called baby Lou.) Dinner is pre-cooked, eating left overs from yesterday and making some baked french fries!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I personally enjoy baked sweet potato fries. I tend to eat those when I crave something sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers