Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, October 11

Constantly changing...

I am moving into a new phase because I have a new erythema nodosum bump on my left leg. So this is where it gets hard to stay on course, not so much food wise, but movement. With a flare comes an enormous amount of pain and an unnatural fatigue, needless to say this morning I did not get up to workout. :( I am going to MAKE myself workout this evening, and I plan on eating very well to make up for the decreased exercise. I learned from the last time I went hard core on the food that I need to be careful not to overdo it; I am drinking LOTS of water and snacking on healthier things. Yay! 10.6 pounds to go to be 199, six more weeks ‘til my 30th birthday – so at 1.8 pounds a week this can happen!

1 comment:

  1. The monkeys are clearly throwing wrenches at you. Good job dodging them.

    I will continue to submit my prayers in support of your struggles as well as all of the positive energy I can generate into the either of the universe in hopes that it will reach you and the rest of us as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers