Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Wednesday, October 6

Practical Demonkeeping

So good. It took a minute to get into it, and there were times when my ADD would kick up and I would have to read and re-read a sentence a few times. Once I was into it I loved it. Like all his other books it really came together all the interesting short stories that would be good on their own become awesome as they weave a lovely whole!
Up next:Coyote Blue – so happy to read that again!

♥♥♥♥Practical Demonkeeping (1992)
♥♥♥♥♥Coyote Blue (1994)
♥♥♥♥♥Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story (1995)
Island of the Sequined Love Nun (1997)
The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove (1999)
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal (2002)
♥♥♥♥Fluke, or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings (2003)
The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror, v. 2.0 (2005)—contains the same text as the above, with an additional 35-page short story at the end
♥♥♥♥♥A Dirty Job (2006) (awarded The Quill Book Award for General Fiction for 2006)
♥♥♥♥♥You Suck: A Love Story (2007)
Fool (2009)
♥♥♥♥Bite Me: A Love Story (2010)
Bolded titles are the ones I have on Kindle already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers