Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Monday, January 4

??? -

I have not weighed myself. Thank you very much. I do know that it's bad - it's got to be, even my fat jeans are tight. Which is why I am going straight to the SlimFast gods of drop-weight-fast. (Even faster now that the premixed shakes are infected with some sort of diarrhea bacteria. :)) No, really. I am 5'3ish" and roughly 237, so it's a dire situation that needs to have something happen! Here is my plan: I am weighing in on Friday mornings from now on, drinking at least five big ass glasses of water a day. SlimFast-ing at least two shakes a day (until further notice.) Eating what I want, but small. Trying to stick to the WW points system and exercising at least four times a week. Reward system is as follows: for every four weeks in a row that I work out at LEAST four times on my bike I get to spend 50 dollars on anything I want. YAY! This little beauty is the first of my hard work!
Well, whatever, you don't have to understand! My ultimate goal is to complete my weight loss journey some where between 145-165 pounds and then decide what corrective surgeries I would like. (Tummy tuck, breast lift and chin lift are my dreams!) Finally after being at my target weight for a year. I want a new car. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers