Little FAT Me

I work full time and I barely have time to breathe. In 2005 hurricane Katrina rearranged my life, since then I have gained roughly 80-90 pounds. I believe that it started in depression and became an addiction. I have started and failed many diets and then decided that MAYBE if I combine diet and exercise with blogging and shopping I might be able to find success. This is the story of 2010 and my struggle to rise above addiction, pain, depression and fat.
My photo
30. Mother. Wife. Artist. Psychic (sensitive.) Writer. Singer. Rain dancer. Lover. Daughter. Sister. Child of God.

The road to MY PERSONAL goal BMI/weight!

Thursday, January 14

"Nothing taste as good as skinny feels." ~ The lovely, Kate Moss

Yin - First of all that is retarded. Who ever said that obviously never tasted Key lime pie, fudge, CC's pizza, steak, bubble tea, Taco Bell. The idea that you could imagine a small pair of jeans being more satisfying than butter. Insane.
Yang - Ain't that the truth? Seriously, it takes longer and it is hard and it doesn't melt on your tongue. But skinny is NICE.

People got all bent when Kate Moss recently said this is a motto she tries to live by. Whateve peeps, get over it. She wasn't telling little chickies to puke after dinner or to starve for days, she was saying that that works for her. I have been trying to adopt that BUT until I am skinny it just isn't gonna work. :)

1 comment:

  1. Personally i like that saying. It reminds me of Lily Allen's song The Fear-
    "Now I’m not a saint but I’m not a sinner
    Now everything is cool as long as I’m getting thinner" i like that.. makes me smile =)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I started moderating comments due to spammers - please don't let this discourage you! I love to get and respond to comments!

Youtube.com Contest!

Blog Archive

Followers